The Wing Patterns indicator scans for many different kinds of Patterns using an XABCD structure. The term Wing Pattern is used to refer to all types of patterns based on a general XABCD structure, which is plotted in an alternate high-low extreme form. If you connect these points on a chart, it usually looks like the wings of a butterfly, thus the name Wing Pattern. These patterns fit very well with the Harmonic patterns. Other patterns that can be searched are stored in an external file.
Welcome to YancyFX - a community resource for currency traders. There is a wealth of information contained on this site. Please explore any of the sections, including:
- Home - This is the front page. It contains a status on which FX markets are currently trading, a listing of news events, and some charting capabilities.
- Education - Get information about educational opportunities for Forex traders.
- Data - Get information about data services that could be useful for FX traders as well as several tools.
- Charts - One of the most important skills for an FX trader is the ability read charts. This section contains information to help read and use charts.
- Media - This section contains links to many videos and articles of interest to FX traders. The videos and articles are constantly updated so visit section often for new material.
- Social - FX trading can be a lonely profession. This section can be used to interact with other traders. It contains links to discussion forums and YancyFX tweets.
- Services - All services offered by YancyFX.
- Products - All products created and developed by YancyFX.
- Resources - There are many products available to help you with your currency trading. Visit this section to explore the many opportunities.
- Brokers - Resource information about FX brokers and dealers.
- Apps - Use apps on YancyFX
- About Us - Get information about YancyFX.
This Technical Analysis is powered by Investing.com
Search YancyFX for anything...