MT4 Floating Charts - Do you really want Real Multi-Monitor Support For MetaTrader 4 Allowing You To Detach Charts At The Touch Of A Button And Move Them Independently Anywhere!. then check out MT4 Floating Charts.
This software is simple and provides a great benefits, including:
- Simple 2 Minute Plug & Play Installation!
- True Multi Monitor Support For MetaTrader 4
- Quick Access Tool bar For Each Detached Chart
- Supports Multiple MT4's From A Single Install
Automated Forex Tools - Automated Forex Tools Offers Variety Of Forex Trading Systems (forex Robots). Compatible With The Metatrader 4 Trading Terminal, Developed Especially For The Needs Of Ordinary Forex Traders, Yet Also Used Successfully By Many Professional Traders.
EA Builder - Now anyone can create custom indicators and strategies without programming. EA Builder can create indicators and strategies for both MetaTrader 4/5 and TradeStation. It uses a super-simple graphical user interface and provides the source code that can be used in the target environment. There is a free tier that only allows you to create indicators. The premium tier adds the ability to create strategies. The EA Builder premium tier is recommended as it is not at all expensive.
Forex Tool Shed - Forex Tool Shed offers tools for the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. These tools consist of Expert Advisors (EAs), Indicators and Scripts, which will manage and monitor your trades, make your trading experience less stressfull, and allow you to spend less time in front of your charts.
Trademiner, Stocks, Futures & Forex - Trademiner: Through Artificial Intelligence & Brute Force Mathematics, Identifies High Probability Trading Opportunities In Stocks, Futures & Forex. Every Trader Must Have! Must See To Believe.
Trader On Chart - Forex traders simply love this MT4 trading tool as it makes trade execution much more easier and convenient on metatrader 4 platform. Trader On Chart (TOC) Features
- You can open market orders immediately with one mouse button click.
- You can place pending orders and straddle orders.
- TOC can calculate the right lot size for your trade when you choose to risk certain percentage or amount of money.
- Stop Loss can be set in pips, exact price, or at the last or next to last closed price candle.
- Take Profit can be set in pips, exact price, in seconds and SLTP ratio.
- Every trade can have its own Trailing Stop (TS) and a Break Even (BE) value.
- TOC allows you to trade in two modes. "Two Way Trading" and "One Way Trading".
- TOC has OCO option (One-Cancels-Other).
- TOC has ability to close orders with a single click.
- You can minimize TOC trading panel.
- You can save the default TOC settings.
- You can load the default TOC settings.
- TOC displays the spread.
- TOC will play sound alerts when it succeeds or fails to open a trade.