The Wing Patterns indicator scans for many different kinds of Patterns using an XABCD structure. The term Wing Pattern is used to refer to all types of patterns based on a general XABCD structure, which is plotted in an alternate high-low extreme form. If you connect these points on a chart, it usually looks like the wings of a butterfly, thus the name Wing Pattern. These patterns fit very well with the Harmonic patterns. Other patterns that can be searched are stored in an external file.
View channels about computer programming for the Forex market.
- Expert Advisor Programming - View videos published by Expert Advisor Programming. The company clams to an expert in designing and programming MT4 and MT5 robotic trading systems for the Forex market.
- iExpertAdvisor - View videos published by iExpertAdvisor. They have many videos about developing Expert Advisors using the Visual Trader Studio, a drag and drop EA builder.
- One Step Removed - View videos published by One Step Removed. They offer services for MetaTrader, NinjaTrader, and other popular charting languages..
- MQL Tutorial - View video lessons about MQL, the programming language for the MetaTrader platform. Most information is for MQL4 as opposed to MQL5.
- Forex Trading System Code Project - View video lessons created by YouTuber Java Programmer that shows how to write a Forex Trading System using Java in Eclipse software development environment . the code has been placed in GitHub at https://github.com/JavaProgrammerYouTube/ForexTradingSystem.